i have not done this for three years, since Jordyn was a baby. Now Ashlyn is here and I want to try again. i am not very good with a computer but i think i'll get the hang of it. i got in touch with an old friend the other day and felt inspired to try better to keep in touch and blogs seem a great way to do it though i am not sure where any of us really have the time. but what is more important besides family than sharing memories with friends and family.
once in a while...
Here it is, almost seven glorious months since thebirth of baby Jordyn and I am just getting back to blog land. i wasn't sure anyone would read our blog and i was disheartened. i checked in a couple weeks ago, and lo and behold, five blessed friends had left messages. Hope was rekindled in my heart and after reading a couple other friends blogs, i realized what a blessing i think they are. I love seeing pictures. So, if any of you happen to grace us with your presence on our blog again and you have a blog, please let me know, I will be sure to follow. Like I said, seven months have passed. The baby is sitting well on her own for the last couple months, she scoots her feet around if i "walk" with her, and she is pulling herself over trying to get around. i think she will be crawling in no time. She is a happy baby. I can hear her banging her toys around in the next room. She is safe from the other two for now, as they are eating the neighbor out of popcicles. the icky, sti...
Comments
Post a Comment