Yeah, I am bogging, make that blogging. Sunday Ashlyn was blessed at church. She was fussy before but when her daddy started the blessing she was very quiet and just stared at him. She was fussy the rest of church except while she was sleeping. I slept with her in the mother's lounge. She is sweet and showing a lot more personality but she can be a bit high maintenance. We were a bit late getting to church and she was fussy so I took her out, thinking it would be ten minutes or so until they were ready to bless her, but they announced it immediately. So I booked it back to the meeting. Unbeknownst(sp) to me Jacob had gone out the opposite door to look for me. So I am standing there looking for him and everyone is looking at me and laughing. Jacob rushes back in and I hand off the baby. The blessing was beautiful as always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

once in a while...